Online Booking and Reservation Systems
We can customise our systems to meet your business needs.
We have systems for
- Training Organisations
- Employment Agencies
- Event Management, including marketing and RSVP invitation systems
- Full website, or system can be linked to your existing website
Content Management System (CMS) enables you to change and maintain web content, images, colours, and banner, etc.
eCommerce system for accepting orders and payments online, includes automated generation and tracking of emails and other required information
Admin area tracks and provides reports for bookings, payments, attendants, and more
Instructor/presenter access log in to check attendants list and status
Examples of Booking System Features:
- List Classes by Course name
- Multiple Venues
- Combine booking for multiple classes if required, (i.e. Shared Booking - Level 1, then Level 2, then Level 3)
- Duplicates registrations for recurrent classes
- When registering for class, if class full, client can select second option date
- Create multiple course packages
- Editable confirmation emails for each class and package
- Add booking feature and/or system on any page or new page within website
- Easy management of bookings and classes, i.e. if student unable to attend it is easy to update to another class, payment report shows status, i.e paid, how they paid, and class details
- Trainers access class report showing number of students, names, and other relevant information
- Reports can be modified to suit your system requirements.
- Easy to create and track Promotion Codes
- Multi-payment options, i.e. PayPal set up free, other gateways $209.00 + plus your third party costs.
- Create and edit acknowledgement emails
- Newsletter system maintains contact with potential new students and existing clients.
NOW Technology Systems has over 16 year’s experience developing software applications, eCommerce systems, and database driven applications, with customers based throughout Australia.
Please complete the form below to submit your enquiry: